There comes a time when you need a voice recording app. Every smartphone comes with an inbuilt voice recording app but that is not up to marks. The need is to have an app which can not only record voice but can do other functions also. It is one of the most productive app if used in a proper way. There are plenty of voice recording apps available on Google Play store but Cogi is definitely the best app. In this post, we will let you know about the Cogi voice recording app.
Features of Cogi, the best voice recording app:
- You don’t need to record entire conversation. Just a simple tap-to-record and tap-to-pause interface lets you record only the main points or points which you want to record.
- There is a mode which allows you to set to always listen mode without recording.
- There is no problem for storage and a user can record endlessly until phone storage runs out.
- To capture what was said before a used tapped, there is a feature of rewinds which rewinds him 5, 15, 30 or 45 seconds from the time he tapped.
- A user can share his recordings via Dropbox, email and Google Drive.
- There is a feature which allows to write notes and take photographs while recording.
- You can add tags and contacts to an audio file for future use.
- The most amazing feature about the app is that one can record while screen is turned off. Recording can also be done while using other apps.
How to use Cogi app?
- Cogi app is free to use and can be downloaded from Google Play Store. It is small in size too. You can also download the app in an apk format from your PC.
- You will need to have Android 2.3.3 or above to use this app.
- Once it is installed, open the app. It will take few seconds to set up.
- After that, you just need to tap to start the recording. For stopping the recording you need to hold and it will be stopped.
- There is an option for tutorials which teaches you on how to use the app.
Why Cogi is the best voice recording app?
Cogi is not like traditional voice recorder. Although it takes time to get used to it but once it is done, you will simply love it. To start a new session you need to tap first and when you feel that a certain part is important, tap again and it will highlight that audio part. To stop the recording, tap again.
One can also capture the images in between the recording which is a very amazing feature. For categorizing the records, you can assign them with labels o contacts. Each recording can be renamed and shared. And, all these features are free to use.
What is it missing?
Nothing is perfect and same goes for Cogi. One of the biggest drawback about the app is that it allows to record only high-quality audio and doesn’t let you to choose formats or bitrate. You can’t save the recording to the external memory card. If your phone memory is not enough, than this voice recording app can be a real pain. If photos and notes could have a timestamp it would be totally perfect.
- Allows to capture images while recording
- Records even when screen is off.
- No options to choose format
- Uses phone memory.
Cogi is simply the best voice recording app but only if your phone has good storage and you are comfortable with high quality records.