You just came to know that there is an interesting game on the play store but you cannot download it just because you don’t have internet connection in your device. There always comes a time when we need to download an app but we don’t have mobile data left with us. In today’s guide you will learn to download apps directly from the play store to your computer.
Steps to download app
- Open the Google play store and search for the app or game you wish to download. In this tutorial, we will be downloading the “Highway Rider” game.
- Now you will have to open the Online APK Downloader website, APKLeecher.
- Now copy the URL of the game.
- Now open the APKLeecher page and paste the link in the space given there.
- Now click on the generate download link and it will redirect you to the download page. Click on the download link at the bottom of the page.
- As soon as you click on the link, download will start and you will have the APK file. Transfer it to your mobile device and enjoy!
There is also another way to download APK file on your PC and use them on the smartphone.
- You will need the latest version of chrome in your PC.
- You will need to download the Device ID app in your mobile.
- After that, download and install APK Downloader Extension.
- In the next step you will have to open your Google Chrome, and pressCTRL + H on the keyboard and then select Extension tab and then find Apk Downloader Extension. Click on options tab which will open a new page where you have to put your email and device details.
- Open device ID in your mobile and note down the details. You will have to enter the details in Apk Downloader Options Page.
- Now just login with the details and then search for any game or app in Google Play Store. In the right side of the address bar you will notice an Android Button. You will have to click on that and the APK will start downloading.
Now everyone can run the apps and game on mobile but you know you can also run few apps on your PC too. However you need a software, Bluestacks.
Requirements of Bluestacks:
- You will need to log into the computer from the administers end.
- The software will not run on the OS below Windows XP.
- .net framework 2.0 is a must.
- A 2GB RAM is needed but a 4GB RAM is recommended.
- Default drive should be the C drive
- The VGA compatibility is must. Just start installing the software and you will know whether it is compatible or not.
How to run Play Store apps on PC?
- Download the software from the official website.
- Once it is downloaded, just install it. It’s a simple process.
- After the installation is done. Search for the app you wish to use on PC. Search for it and install it.
- After installation, it will ask for your Google account. Just enter the details.
- After that you need to follow the steps as suggested by the app and you are free to use the app on the PC.
- It’s done.
So now you learned to download APK files and then you can run them on PC as well as on your mobile device. So what are you waiting for? Just give it a try.