Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who has an Android Device. Well, great! Android is simply the most popular and most widely used operating system for mobile devices worldwide. Now, there are a lot of good things which makes Android the most loved and preferred operating system.
This includes the fact that you can customize your device the way you want to, can flash a custom ROM, do some modding and the list goes on. If you remember, the Android 4.4+ brought a lot of improvements back then. It also enhanced security features which made the old good rooty apps to stop working on this new OS.
Well, this is where the SELinux Mode Changer APK comes into play. You can fix the above issue easily with the SELinux Mode Changer APK. Wanna know more about the SELinux Mode Changer? Well, if your answer is Yes to the above question then you are on the right page as today, in this post, we would be covering on the topic, What is SELinux Mode Changer? How to download SELinux Mode Changer free download. So without any further, we do, let’s jump right into it.
What is SELinux Mode Changer?
Well, SELinux Mode Changer is a tool which allows the users to easily switch between the SELinux version of the operating system on their Android Device. Now, if you remember, the Android 4.4+ brought a lot of improvements back then. It also enhanced security features which made the old good rooty apps to stop working on the new OS.
The SELinux Mode Changer allows the users to switch between the SELinux Modes on their Android Device easily. This mode is “permissive”(it was used in Android 4.3) and “enforcing”(a new mode in KitKat and newer Android Versions). Now, since we are working with the SELinux here with this app which is indeed a core feature for the app to perform. The SELinux Mode Changer APK lollipop does require root permissions.
Also, for some reasons, this app might not work fine on the Samsung Android Devices. With that being cleared that being said, let us move on to the features of the SELinux Mode Changer App for Android. Should we?
Features of SELinux Mode Changer:
Here are some of the most important features of the SELinux Mode Changer App apk for Android:
● The latest version of the SELinux Mode Changer APK allows the users to easily switch between the SELinux modes, “permissive”(it was used in Android 4.3) and “enforcing”(a new mode in KitKat and newer Android Versions).
● The User Interface of this app is quite neat and cleaan. Though it is not the best user, interface out there, but because it is not much that this app can do. The UI is neat and on point.
but does work the way it
should without any issues.
Sounds interesting? Wanna download the latest version of SELinux Mode Changer APK? Well, here you go.
Download SELinux Mode Changer APK
You can download the latest version of SELinux Mode Changer APK on your Android Device by clicking on the download button down below.
You have downloaded the latest version of SELinux Mode Changer APK from the above link. It’s time to install it on your Android Device. So, let us now take a look at How to install SELinux Mode Changer on your Android Device. Should we?
How to Install SELinux Mode Changer APK on your Android Device
Now, to install the SELinux Mode Changer app for Android, you need to follow these steps carefully:
● At First, make sure that your Android Device is Rooted, and you have downloaded the latest
SELinux Mode Changer app for Android APK on your Android Device or PC from above.
● Now, go to any File Manager on your Android Device and navigate to the folder which has the APK
file of the latest version of SELinux Mode Changer for Android.
● Tap the SELinux Mode Changer App for Android APK File.
● Tap Install.
● Wait for the installation to be finished. Now if you get an unknown sources warning then you need to enable the Unknown Sources option from the Settings, you can follow these steps:
○ Go to the Settings on your Android Device.
○ Here, Tap the Security (or you can also search for Security)
○ Now, you would see an Option for the Unknown Sources here, just tap on the checkbox against it.
○ Simply tap Yes if you get any popup saying Are you sure on the same screen.
○ Now go back to your File Manager and try installing the latest version of SELinux Mode
Changer for Android again, it would work now.
○ Once the Installation is finished, tap on Done.
○ Now, go home and take a look at all the installed apps.
○ Here, you’ll find a new app called SELinux Mode Changer, just tap on it.
○ There you have it!
Congratulations, you have successfully installed the SELinux Mode Changer for Android on your
Smartphone. Now, you can easily switch between the SELinux Modes on your Android Device.
All in all, we can say that the SELinux Mode Changer APK is one of the best apps for Android when it comes to changing the SELinux mode of your Android Device. The app has a really clean user interface as well. We are pretty much sure that you guys would like this amazing app for Android Devices.
This was our take on the What
SELinux Mode Changer APK
for free. We hope
helped you in installing SELinux Mode Changer App for
Android on your Device. If you stuck
somewhere between the steps or
have any queries related to the SELinux Mode Changer for Android, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below. We would love to help you out.