Alright, so you want to install the GBWhatsApp for iOS Device. You are already fed up getting on the internet. All you find out after doing research is a site which serves you an APK File and tells you to install it on your iPhone and iOS device which does not even makes sense. Anyways, we won’t let you down by this post of ours. Yes, it is completely true that the GBWhatsApp is not yet available for iPhone and iOS Officially, but there are certain tips and tricks which you guys can use to install the GBWhatsApp for iPhone and iOS Devices.
Sounds Interesting? Well, let us first take a look at What GBWhatsApp Actually is and some of its features.
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is a custom MOD for the official WhatsApp you find on the Apple’s App Store. Well, using this mod of the WhatsApp unlocks a lot of features and settings which are not available with the official version of the WhatsApp. These include the ability to turn off double ticks, blue ticks, hide the status view, custom themes and many more. Let us now take a look at some of the main features of GBWhatsApp, Should we?
Features of GBWhatsApp for iOS
- Users can see the revoked message just by tapping on the notification saying Message Revoked.
- Read Group description like a Normal Status.
- Payment Options, now you can pay to your friends in your contacts via UPI.
- Mention Option added which makes it, even easier to mention someone in the group.
- Auto Reply Feature- you can use this when you are busy.
- New Emojis.
- DND mode for WhatsApp- this would disable the WhatsApp even if you have turned on the internet connection.
- Send Broadcast Message in the groups as well.
- Filter the messages while clearing the entire chat window.
- An option to add various effects to the images and videos before sending them.
- Users can send 100 document files at once easily instead of just 30.
- Call non-contact numbers.
- Media auto download for some specific contacts only.
- Schedule your WhatsApp message for a particular contact or a group.
- Hide View Status Privacy option.
- Hide your Private Chats.
- Ability to download someone’s story.
- You can hide your last seen, Blue ticks, Second tick, typing status and much more.
- Copy someone’s status to your clipboard.
- Send Broadcast messages to more than 600 Contacts at once.
- Users can change theme easily by just going into settings>> theme option.
- Always Online Feature- stay online all the time.
- Send more than 90 images instead of just 30.
- Users can also change the app icon and notification icon as well.
Now, if that sounds interesting to you guys, let us take a look at How to Install GBWhatsApp for iOS.
How to Install GBWhatsApp for iOS
Now, in order to Install GBWhatsApp for iOS, you need to follow these steps carefully:
- First of all, you need to go to this URL on your web browser (Safari) – https://ipa.othman.cc/ipa/whats2.php
- Now, you need to do a GBWhatsApp download for iPhone from the address above.
- Once you have performed a GBWhatsApp download for iPhone, it’s time to install it on your iPhone or iOS Device.
- Once you have installed the GBWhatsApp on your iPhone, it will start immediately.
- Now, enter your WhatsApp Phone number.
- Verify your Phone number via OTP (or One Time Password).
- Enter your Name and tap on the Next.
- That’s it; now you have successfully installed the GBWhatsApp on your iOS device/ iPhone.
- Enjoy all the features of GBWhatsApp that are not available with the official version of the WhatsApp.
This was a pretty simple Guide, Right? Well, if you still have some doubts then you can clear them with our FAQs about the GBWhatsApp for iOS Section.
GBWhatsApp for iOS seems pretty good. It unlocks a lot of features and settings which are not available with the official version of the WhatsApp. These include the ability to turn off double ticks, blue ticks, hide the status view, custom themes and many more. Since everything looks fine with it, Why don’t you give it a try?
So that’s it guys, this was our take on GBWhatsApp for iOS: How to install GBWhatsApp for iPhone and other iOS devices. We hope that you found this post helpful. If you still have some questions about the GBWhatsApp for iOS, then feel free to write them in the comments section down below.