Everyone loves to own a big screen size phone. Even Apple has come up with a big size phone with iPhone 6 plus. There are many advantages of using a large screen size phone. They are best for watching movies, playing games and for showing off. No doubt, big screen size phones are in trend and users are loving the concept. However, there is one major issue with these large phones. They can become a problem when used with one hand. If you have fairly small hands, it can become a big issue for you. You will have to use your both hands for using the phone which affects your speed and multitasking capability.
Although, there is one app which works perfectly fine in solving this issues. Omni Swipe or which was known as Lazy Swipe is a mobile app designed for big screen phones. In this post, we will tell you how to use Lazy Swipe and how useful it can be. The app adds a small radial circle in either the lower left or right corner of your screen which can be used for quick access to the recently used apps, favourite apps and settings of the phone. You don’t have to open the menu and search for the app, all you need to do is swipe your finger onto the tool and click on the app you need to open. This actually saves you a lot of time and you can now use your phone with just one hand.
How to install and use Omni Swipe or Lazy Swipe?
It is easy to install and is available for free. The app is small in size and has got millions of downloads. The app has got 4.5 ratings and is very much popular around the world.
- Download the app from Google Play Store.
- It will give you a short tutorial on how to use it. You can check it out or can skip it.
- This is how your screen will look after opening the app.
- Just swipe from the left bottom corner or right corner. You will see three options.
- The very first option is Interact which shows you the shortcuts for your recent calls. It works acts as speed dialler.
- In the second option, you will see the favourite apps or the apps which you use the most.
- The third option is of the toolbox where you can tweak settings of the phone.
- You can even change the position of the apps just by holding the app and dragging it. Apps can also be removed by clicking on the cross button at the top of the app.
- You will see a thread at the top left side of the screen. Just stretch the thread and it will show you a random app each time which can be downloaded from play store.
- You can also change the theme of the Lazy Swipe. There are a large number of themes available for free.
Features of Omni Swipe:
There are many interesting features of Omni Swipe which makes it an excellent app. The best feature of this app is that it appears only when we need it and remains hidden all the time.
- It organises the apps on the basis of your past usage and you can even decide which apps should be kept and which should not be included.
- It can also be used as a notification app and with this app, you don’t need to swipe down the notifications bar.
- The app is small in size and is light in weight. Thus, it does not affect any functionality in the phone.
You can also download the APK file in the case, you are feeling any difficulty in installing the app from Google Play Store. It is one of the most productive apps which can save you a lot of time and efforts. So, try it now and you will love it.